Hey everyone! How’s Summer? I was just tagged by the lovely Maya from Blue Jeans and Red Lipstick(go check her out, she does incredible nail work posts and other beauty related posts) to answer a couple of questions about myself. I’ve never done these kinds of posts so let’s see how I get along…enjoy!
- How long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging on This and That for over 3 years now.
- Is there one international blogger whose style you admire most, or aspire to be like? I love Anna’s blog from Viviana Does Makeup and she seems like such a sweetheart so that’s always a plus.
- What are your top three summer essentials? I burn really easily so sun block is the first. Flowy dresses are my second and a nice, nude lipstick my third.
- Naked face or naked nails? Maybe both? Haha I usually love having neither but I have to say naked nails. I do go out with no makeup if I’m super tan but only occasionally where as I don’t always have time to do my nails.
- What are you reading at the moment? Or the last book you read! I’m reading Orange is the New Black. I got hooked on the show and this is what it’s all based on so I wanted to check it out. It’s an easy read so that’s always fun in Summer.
- What’s your most recent beauty or fashion related purchase? Fashion related it’s basically office wear for work and I haven’t bought anything beauty related recently.
- How do you feel about fashion or beauty trends? A definite must, or more like guidelines that you might incorporate into your own style if you like them? Definite guidelines. I can’t stand it when people who wear thing because they are on trend. I do get inspired by what’s on trend and all that but I love adding my own little touches here and there to make my outfit unique.
- One thing you’re planning to do this summer? Learn how to dive head first. Yes, I can’t do that! haha
- Are you strict with yourself when it comes to scheduling your blogging, or do you prefer to blog as inspiration hits you? I blog as inspiration hits. Whenever I try scheduling a post I end up hating it and feel disappointed. So it may take me a few weeks to blog but at least I know that I absolutely love the post!
- One tip or trick you’ve learnt that helps you with your blogging? Don’t try to hard. The more you try to blog in a certain way or write about certain things the less successful the post will be and the less happy you will be with it.
- If you had an unlimited budget, where would you love to travel to? The States, Canada and Italy. I’ve been to all 3 places, several times in the case of Italy and Canada, but I would just go there for 3 months and just explore and explore.